Matternet is making instant access to physical goods through autonomous aerial robotics a reality. Join as our sole Staff DevOps Engineer to build out the infrastructure which enables our development teams to run fast while allowing for safe, secure & reliable scaling of our complex systems. See the product in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewemfbksK8s.
Reporting directly to our VP of Software Engineering, you will work with our Platform team and across engineering disciplines of our Aircraft and Station teams to support the infrastructure that our assets rely on. Participating in weekly planning and daily sync-ups are standard, and iterating fast & deploying often is expected.
- Develop and manage CI/CD initiatives within the engineering organization.
- Support production deployments and create tooling to automate the processes
- Develop local tooling to improve the productivity and efficiency of our software developers
- Develop automated build processes for our embedded systems software
- Support over-the-air deployment of builds to our fleet of drones and stations
- Advise on and implement industry standard security best practices and support third party audits of our systems
- 6+ years of real-world experience
- Extensive AWS Deployment experience with Terraform
- Led initiatives to build and deploy in a CI/CD workflow
- Experience working with Linux and macOS environments
- Scripting experience with Python
- Cyber Security experience
- Experience managing traditional IT operations, physical infrastructure management
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Kafka, CircleCI, Docker, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, Serverless, AWS Lambda, Aurora, GraphQL, Hasura, MQTT
Please note that Pricing and Availability on Drones or other products are not guaranteed and must be verified with retail seller at time of purchase. As an affiliate, we can earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to buyer.
Stay up-to-date with new Drone blogs and new Drones - Join our Maillist