At Percepto, we are developing ground breaking multidisciplinary systems that allow enterprises to fully harness robotics for autonomous inspection and monitoring missions.
This is a great opportunity to join the market leader in one of the most fascinating growing industries – industrial autonomous drones and robotics: Percepto is looking for a highly-passionate and talented Mchanical Engineer to join our great R&D team.
The Mchanical engineer will be responsible for the conception, design, component selection, implementation, and integration of a variety of payloads for Percepto Systems.
This position requires the Engineer to fully understand a multidisciplinary system, balance HW, SW, Mechanical and Productial requirements, an ability to self learn new areas and a great teamwork practice. It is required to bring the project from conception, through various design phases, to manufacture, hands-on bringup, verification and eventually to production and certification.
As a Payload specialist engineer at Percepto you will be designing variety of payloads for airborn platforms as well as ground based ones.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineer
- At least 5 years’ experience in mechanical design
- At least 5 years’ experience in Solidworks
- Experience in a complex mechanism design from Concept to production
- Knowledge in experiments and testing
- Experience in electro-optomechanical design
- Background in manufacturing techniques, such as CNC, sheet metal, molds design, and injections molding
- Experience in thermal and flow simulation analysis – Advantage
- Experience in plastic parts designing (including mold design) – Advantage
Please note that Pricing and Availability on Drones or other products are not guaranteed and must be verified with retail seller at time of purchase. As an affiliate, we can earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to buyer.
Stay up-to-date with new Drone blogs and new Drones - Join our Maillist