The Power Eye professional cinematography drone is available in two camera models. The “Power Eye professional” is equipped with a 4K 16MP Micro Four Thirds sensor with a Panasonic Lumix f 14mm F2.5 ASPH lens. The “Power Eye thermal” includes a state-of-the-art thermal/natural light camera with two integrated light sensors and two lenses, which can capture a spectrum of light not visible to the unaided eye.
About this PowerVision PowerEye Professional Ariel Imaging Quadcopter
- Micro Four Thirds (MFT) system compatibility enables users to connect a variety of lenses based on their personal preferences
- Object detection technology uses an array of integrated sensors to detect flight path obstacles and sound an alert within 30 feet
- Highly portable 600mm class aircraft integrates collapsible legs and rotors for quick and easy transport
- Control range and real-time high definition video stream up to 3.1 miles (5 kilometers)
- Included accessories: Power Eye base station, smart battery, Charger, remote controller, and Rolling case