The Power Eye professional cinematography drone is available in two camera models. The “Power Eye professional” is equipped with a 4K 16MP Micro Four Thirds sensor with a Panasonic Lumix f 14mm F2.5 ASPH lens. The “Power Eye thermal” includes a state-of-the-art thermal/natural light camera with two integrated light sensors and two lenses, which can capture a spectrum of light not visible to the unaided eye.
About this PowerVision PowerEye Professional Ariel Imaging Quadcopter
- Micro Four Thirds (MFT) system compatibility enables users to connect a variety of lenses based on their personal preferences
- Object detection technology uses an array of integrated sensors to detect flight path obstacles and sound an alert within 30 feet
- Highly portable 600mm class aircraft integrates collapsible legs and rotors for quick and easy transport
- Control range and real-time high definition video stream up to 3.1 miles (5 kilometers)
- Included accessories: Power Eye base station, smart battery, Charger, remote controller, and Rolling case
Please note that Pricing and Availability on Drones or other products are not guaranteed and must be verified with retail seller at time of purchase. As an affiliate, we can earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to buyer.
Stay up-to-date with new Drone blogs and new Drones - Join our Maillist